Let’s Play Alphabet Soup. Get A Business Visa Work Visa Lawyer

A Work Visa Lawyer can let you know all types of visas that you might be able to apply for under U.S. Immigration law. A U.S. Work Visa Lawyer explains that depending on your situation, the type of visa will differ. For example, a Work Visa Lawyer might tell you about the H-1B. For example, the H-1B is for people who have college degrees. The Work Visa Lawyer will explain that the H-1B is referred to as the specialty occupation visa. Thus, as a work visa attorney explains, the job itself must reflect the reality of the position requiring the use of the college degree. The Work Visa Lawyer would explain that you could not be a cashier with an electrical engineering degree and still expect to get the H-1B. There are only 65,000 H-1B Visas per year. The Work Visa Lawyer may elaborate that those are usually gone in the first week that the door opens in which to apply for the H-1B (which is April 1.)

A Work Visa Lawyer explains that there are many type of business visas that do not require a college degree. For example, there is the O-1 Visa. The Work Visa Lawyer explains that the O-1 is for people who are extraordinary in whatever it is that they do. There are several requirements for the O-1 as would be elaborated by the Work Visa Lawyer. You must be able to establish that you have extraordinary ability in your field. Essentially, A Work Visa Lawyer explains that the O-1A visa is for people who are recognized as being at the very top of their field and who are coming to the United States to continue work in that field. To establish eligibility for an O-1A visa you must either have received a major, internationally recognized award, similar to a Nobel Prize, or submit evidence that affirmatively answers at least 3 of the 8 categories as put forth and explained by the Work Visa Lawyer. Those areas are as follows: Have you received a lesser nationally or internationally recognized prize or award for excellence in the field of endeavor? Are you a member of any associations which require outstanding achievements of their members as judged by recognized national or international experts?

Is there published material in professional or major trade publications or major media about you which relates to your work in the field? Other questions/categories as explained by a Work Visa Lawyer are as follows: Have you participated on a panel or individually as a judge of the work of others in the same or in an allied field of specialization? Have you made original scientific, scholarly or business-related contributions of major significance? Have you authored scholarly articles in professional journals or other major media? Have you been employed in a critical or essential capacity for organizations and establishments that have a distinguished reputation? Have you or will you command a high salary or other remuneration for your services? Thus, explains Brian Lerner, Work Visa Lawyer, it is not easy to get the O-1 Visa, but if done properly, it can be granted.

Watch A Work Visa Lawyer discuss the H-1B Visa

Yet other types of business visas involve investments. For example, A Work Visa Lawyer explains that there are the E-2 and the L-1. These are visas for persons who want to either start their own business in the U.S., or in the alternative, to open up a branch office in the U.S. Thus, the Work Visa Lawyer will explain that the E-2 will require about $100,000 investment, but you can run your own business and come to the United States to make your dream come true. The Law Offices of a work visa attorney further explains that in fact the L-1 requires much less investment, but would require that you have very good records for the company you are running in your home country. The typical Work Visa Lawyer will know that many countries do not keep good records and are running businesses without invoices and contracts and tax records. These types of businesses, explains A Work Visa Lawyer are not very good businesses for the L-1. Another type of related investment visa is the E-1 and the Work Visa Lawyer will let you know that the E-1 deals with trading with your home country. Therefore, if the business does at least 50% of its work trading with the home country, then the E-1 might be the best way to proceed forward.

The Work Visa Lawyer might let you know that the B1 can be used if you want to come into the United States to negotiate contracts for your company in your home country, or if you have to do temporary training or attend conferences.

Another type of business visa if your from Canada or Mexico is the TN Visa. The Work Visa Lawyer will explain that the TN is somewhat related to the H-1B, except there are no limitations on the amount of TN’s and some TN’s do not require a college degree. In any event, if you want to get a business visa, be sure that you find an experienced Work Visa Lawyer.