Skip to content
Home » i730 » Refugee/Asylee relative petition

Refugee/Asylee relative petition


Immigrating the spouse and children of refugees asylees 


USCIS announced that Form I-730 will be used for those admitted to the US as a principal refugee or if they were granted status in the US as a principal asylee within the previous two years.
Form I-730 will be used to request follow-to-join benefits for a spouse and/or unmarried children under 21 years of age only.
In some cases, USCIS may grant a waiver of the two-year filing deadline for humanitarian reasons.