Can a lawyer stateside work on my F4 petition,even though am outside of the U.S.? Is it a way to expedite my case number?


You can be anywhere in the world and the priority date keeps moving forward. The problem is that you have about 15 more years until it becomes current. You should seriously consider an employment based petition which only takes a few years.


Brian D. Lerner
Attorney at Law