Skip to content
Home » E1/E2 treaty investor trader visas

E1/E2 treaty investor trader visas

investor visa

E visas (E-1, E-2, and E-3) for temporary workers 

E1/E2 treaty investor trader visas

This is the premier business Visa.
If you are interested in starting your own business in the United States, you may qualify for the Treaty Investor Visa.
People who want to come to the U.S.
Quickly and efficiently to start their own business,
Or to purchase an existing business can use this Visa.
Numerous countries around the world have a treaty with the U.S.,
And it is people from these countries that can come to the U.S.
On the E1 or E2 Visa. 
This visa is for the entrepreneur.

e-2 Treaty investors

E-2 Visa

The E1/E2 Visa is known as the Treaty Investor (E2) or Treaty-Trader (E1) Visa.
If you want to set up a company to trade with your home country,
Then you may qualify as a treaty trader.
This Visa does not need prior BCIS approval and therefore,
Once it is properly prepared,
It can be sent directly to the U.S. Consulate.
This means when you and your family want to enter the U.S.
Rapidly to get the business operational or to do a 5 month transition of ownership,
This is the perfect Visa.

There is no set minimum or maximum amount that must be invested.
Our law firm will help you with the entire process.
This visa can be approved in as fast as 1 to 2 months.
All unmarried children under the age of 21 years and your spouse can come to the U.S.
Once you qualify.
The children can go to school without any problems.

e-2 visa

e-2 visa

Our firm will prepare the E1/E2 petition in an expert manner.
A complex and detailed Business Plan,
Will be prepared.
Our firm offers an additional service.
One of our immigration attorneys will accompany you to the U.S. Consulate to aid with the interview and ensure that the Consulate process goes smoothly and efficiently.

By Brian D. Lerner, Immigration Attorney