Visa applications H-1B and H-2B specialty and temporary employment face a new I=129 form

Donald Neufeld, USCIS Acting Associate Director, Service had addressed new changes in forms regarding various applications for certain Visas. Center Operations, issued a memo to provide guidance for processing and adjudicating Form I-129, filed on behalf of H-1B “specialty occupation” and H-2B “temporary nonagricultural” workers in Micronesia and Guam. Applications regarding workers in other immmigration Visas are briefly discussed.