what type of form do I need to ask forgiveness to immigration after deportation?


I would need more information on why you were deported. However, as a start, you will need to do the Permission to Reapply for Admission to the U.S. This is much more than just a form and should convince the government to grant such a motion.


Brian D. Lerner
Attorney at Law