B2 What you generally need to get the Visitor/Tourist Visa

You must generally prove the following: 1. The foreign national (other than student, one performing skilled or unskilled labor, law enforcement, or representative of foreign information media).

The B classification is not meant to be “a catch-all classification available to all who wish to come to the United States temporarily for whatever purpose.” Rather, it is to visit the U.S.

2. You have a residence in a foreign country (need not have his own home)

3. You have no intention of abandoning your foreign residence in your home country; and 4. You are Visiting temporarily for business or pleasure.

Comments are closed.