is it possible to go back to california after life deportation?

It is possible to come back, but some will depend on why you were deported, how long the deportation bar was and whether you have any petitions pending. Generally, you need to do the Permission to Reenter, Waiver of the 10 year bar and Consulate Processing. I would need more specifics from your case.

By Brian D. Lerner, Immigration Attorney