Skip to content
Home » child custody » If my Husband gets Deported

If my Husband gets Deported

Immigrant Deported

Legal reasons a U.S. immigrant may be deported


To answer the specifics of your question, you would need to contact an attorney in that country.
However, instead of worrying about that now, you should try to win the deportation/removal proceedings now.
I would need to have more facts to determine what he may qualify for and what relief may be available.
I would also need to know if there are crimes and what the sentences are.


Brian D. Lerner
Attorney at Law

Immigrant Deported