I became the victim of immigration fraud and got a 5 yr ban from entering the US. Please help me understand how I can undo this

It sounds like you got a deportation order in absentia. It is necessary to make the motion to reopen the deportation in absentia hearing. Then, you would need to be paroled back into the U.S. in order to fight the case. There are some more specifics that I would need to know at this point in order to let you know the best avenue to take.

By Brian D. Lerner, Immigration Attorney