I am on H4 visa. How do I proceed for H1. Kindly let me know the process. Thanks.

Assuming you are still in status, you are in luck. There are actually H-1B’s still available, but it is not clear how many. You should move right away to get it filed. It must be prepared correctly and you must have the college degree or equivalent. I would need more information from you to determine if you qualify.

By Brian D. Lerner, Immigration Attorney