I am a US citizen and I want to petion my 11-yrs. old adopted daughter. She has been with us since birth.

You would need to make sure the adoption is final before she turns 16, or immigration will not be available to help her. It is a bit unclear from your question, but if you have been physically living with her for 11 years, you would meet the requirement of physically living with her for 2 years. Making money is a different issue. You will need a joint sponsor.